From Wildflowers to Tree Seed Pods…
Here are all the Plants in my Nature Journal
- Arrowleaf Balsamroot: Bringing Sunshine down to the Valleys
- Harebell: The Unique Purple Bell Plant on the Alpine Slope
- Quaking Aspen: Following the Growth of Catkins
- Dandelion: Critical Insect Habitat and Edible for Humans
- Big Mountain Sagebrush: Creates its own Habitat
- Woods’ Rose: How to Spot it in the Spring
Support My Photography
If you’d like to support our adventures, please consider purchasing a print from me.
All Photos in Shop were taken by me from our thru-hikes or our van.