From Small Critters to Charismatic Megafauna…
Here are the Mammals in my Nature Journal
- Beginner’s Guide to Watching Desert Bighorn Sheep in the Winter
- California Sea Lion: Amazing Swim to Get More Food
- Killer Whale: J-Pod Swims Quickly by in Puget Sound
- Yellow-Bellied Marmot: Remarkable Burrower on the Alpine Slopes
- Long-Tailed Weasel: So Quick You May Not Recognize It
- Wyoming Ground Squirrel: Living Under a Boulder Near You
Support My Photography
If you’d like to support our adventures, please consider purchasing a print from me.
All Photos in Shop were taken by me from our thru-hikes or our van.